Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2010 17:52:57 -0600

EVERYONE can enjoy our fantastic gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free,
vegan bread.

We make it in a bunch of different flavors:
basic sandwich
cinnamon raisin
orange cranberry
apple cinnamon
olive
onion dill
garlic
pumpernickel
chocolate

Order online at madwomanglutenfree.com

While you're looking at our fresh baked bread, check out our scones.
Delicious!

When you are in Minneapolis, stop by our retail bakeshop for a meal
of a piece of quiche, bowl of soup, or panini sandwich.  All made in
our gluten-free kitchen.

You can also find Madwoman goodies on Amazon.

Happy (soon to be) Spring!

Brendan
Madwoman Foods
48th and Nicollet Ave S