From:
Diane Donald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 09:31:50 -0500

I have gained 25 pounds since going gf last January.  Although health has
improved tremendously, I can't afford another pound.  I have a friend that
had cancer for the third time and wasn't given a chance for recovery
without further surgery, chemo, etc.  She refused the surgery and went on a
hallelujah diet and has been on it now for two years and is back at work
with no signs of cancer!   A side benefit to her was that she lost 20 pounds.

She eats mostly raw fruits and veggies (carrot juice seems to be a daily
thing for her).  She also drinks barley green (yuk, I tried that
once...tastes like grass) which she says is one of the most beneficial
parts of the diet.  I know we can't have barley and wouldn't want to do as
extreme a diet as she does, but I'm wondering if anyone has any experience
with this diet.   A doctor and his wife have a place in North Carolina (I
think that's what she said) called Hallelujah Acres and they give seminars
about the benefits of the diet.

Any info would be welcome.

Diane in SC