From:
Sandy Kohler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sandy Kohler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2008 16:25:24 -0400

Red River Celiacs GIG will be participating in the Fargo Marathon on May 16
and 17th.  We will be serving gluten free food at the optional Pasta Feed
Friday night and at the Post Race Feed all day Saturday as runners finish the
various events.  Last year we spread a lot of awareness and have been asked
to provide gluten free food for the Pasta feed as well. We will also have a
booth at the Health Expo on Saturday and be handing out samples and giving
goodie bags to anyone gluten intolerant.

It is not too late to sign up for the 5K which many of the Red River Celiac GIG
members have registered for.  You will get a Celiac awareness t-shirt as well
as your Fargo Marathon t-shirt if you let us know you are participating.  We
have flyers in 10,000 marathon bags also with information about celiac disease
and coupons which will help our group raise funds.

If you have questions contact Stacey Juhnke 701-237-4854 or Sandy Kohler
701-361-8589.  Information online at  www.redriverceliacs.org and
www.fargomarathon.com.  Join us for a fun time and help us spread
awareness about celiac disease.