From:
Kate Panagia <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kate Panagia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 08:39:50 -0800

Hello All,

The next meeting of the Lehigh Valley Celiac Disease
Support Group will be held on Wednesday, November
13th, at 6:30pm at 2166 South 12th Street (1st floor)
in Allentown.  This is an off-campus site of the
Lehigh Valley Hospital.  Snow date is November 20th.
Directions are listed below; adequate parking is
available.

This meeting will be a business/social gathering.
Everyone is asked to bring a GF snack/dish to share
(not a requirement) along with copies of the recipe.
Some of our members need to avoid more than just
gluten.  Later, we can publish these recipes in a
newsletter we hope to establish.

FANofPA co-op person will give a brief presentaion on
the pros and cons of a food co-op, e.g., how to start
one, what strategies to take when appoaching a company
to work with your group.  Books will also be available
on GFCF (gluten free / casein free) diet.

We are pleased to announce that the Paul from Mr.
Ritts Bakery in Philadelphia will take advance orders
of GF goodies to bring to our meeting - just in time
to stock up for the holidays.  You can see his
complete listing at www.mrritts.com   If you call to
order (1-877-MR-RITTS), please make sure to tell them
that you are ordering for the Lehigh Valley Support
Group meeting.

"Leave it to me, Gluten Free" Chef Debbie Price will
also be taking pre-orders to bring to the next meeting
for members.  Debbie's menu offers a delicious
assortment of foods including cookies, breads,
muffins, dressings, dips, soup, and other main dish
items.  If you are interested in ordering, you can
call Debbie at 570-645-3742 or email her at

A business meeting will also be held to elect officers
and form committees.

For more information or directions, email me or call
610-614-0368.

Kate Panagia Pascarosa