From:
"Wendy E. Betts" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Dec 1994 11:17:50 PST

This is not confirmed fact, but I heard bad things about Twinlabs
on another list--people discussed them having additves such as
Sorbitol which are mentioned very euphemistically on their labels.
I've used them myself, out of desperation, but have never felt
confident in their safety. The fact that they are apperently being
very coy in reponse to inquiries does not increase my confidence.

I sometimes use a brand called Nature's Life which claims to be
gluten-free. No problems with them, except that they don't have enough
of the things I need, which is why I was glad to find out about
Freeda.

Wendy Betts, [log in to unmask]