From:
Mildred Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mildred Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2012 06:49:53 -0700

Thanks to all who give ther input--You are all great!!!!

Took for several years with no bad reactions.
Five other people had no ploblems with it.

Six people said constapation was their side effects

I person takes only half a tablet

After taking four of them felt a whole lt of nothing.
did not work.

Person is allergic Itch like crazy takes Norco instead.  Another also had itch

Takes liquid form with no problems

Two people said to go to www.guten freedrugs,com

Two people got nauseous.

Thank you all again, now I will tell what I expereanced
I could take one or two a day, first day I choose to take one every four hours.  Made me nauseous, but it went away Did not help with pain. Second day I took two about breakfast time felt bad a little help with pain but not much. four hours later at lunch time I took two more Side effects were so bad.  I am in bed all this time both days up for a little while then back to bed.Well the second time I took them on day two as I said above side effects were so bad, but when it made me feel like I was having a hard time getting a breath that scared me and I stopped taking them.  Little help with pain but not enough to even mention.

*******
*******