Date:
Sun, 4 Jan 1998 19:27:49 EST

I received tremendous interest in our dream, a celiac restaurant, ours would
be called the Silly Yak.

Many people said they did have restaurants who catered to dietary needs, and
we should look in our own areas for these places.

One young boy wanted a Celiac Camp for children...all gluten-free of course.

Good luck....and God Bless the person who finally builds that Nationwide
Gluten-Free Chain of affordable restaurants!

---Lorraine Dowdle