From:
Jay Berger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jay Berger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Nov 2008 10:48:29 -0400

FRESH BAGELS, SOFT PRETZELS AND MORE ARE NOW AVAILABLE LOCALLY IN FREDERICK,
MARYLAND AT BB’S BAGELS & BREADS CAFÉ

www.AllergyGrocer.com has partnered with BB’s Bagels & Breads Bakery/Café in
Frederick, Maryland to begin selling their Gluten-Free, Allergy-Friendly
soft pretzels, bagels, &more at BB’s Cafe.  BB’s Bagels & Breads, well known
in the Frederick and surrounding areas for its relaxing atmosphere, & made
from scratch bagels, artisan breads, sandwiches, cream cheeses, pastries, &
smoothies, wanted to provide an alternative solution for those with food
allergies and food intolerances.  Miss Roben’s, the manufacturing leg of
AllergyGrocer.com baked goods & Miss Roben’s mixes has been requested for
years from their tri-state area customers to fresh bake Miss Roben’s popular
mixes.  BB’s provided a similar focus to customer service, high quality
products and a convenient location for our customers in the Maryland,
Pennsylvania, West Virginia, DC who want to pick up fresh baked GF &
allergy-friendly products from a vendor long known for their commitment to
safety.

The owners of AllergyGrocer.com & BB’s Bagels and Bread are combining their
resources & industry knowledge to further expand the gluten-free and
allergy-friendly bakery line & bring the familiar, well-loved but often
lacking, chew and softness back to bakery breads, a challenge in this arena.
Fresh baked breads, cakes, & other desserts, as well as the Miss Roben’s mix
line are expected to be in the store soon.  Advance order requests are
welcomed, and items can be baked to order.   Plans are also underway to
bring other unique, quality GF items to the store and provide a centralized
resource for hard to find items for those with Celiac Disease.

BB’s Bagels & Bread is located at 5866 Ballenger Creek Pike in the Ballenger
Creek Plaza in Frederick, MD.  Their hours of operation are Monday through
Friday from 6am to 2:30pm, Saturday from 7am to 2:30pm, and Sunday from 7am
to 1:30pm.

For more information call or email Jay Berger at 301-665-9582,
[log in to unmask]    For directions to the café see
http://www.bbsbagelsandbread.com/

Jay Berger, owner

"Those who say it cannot be done shouldn't interrupt the people doing it."
Chinese Proverb

"We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give."  Winston
Churchill

LOGO_address_colorREV