From:
Dawn Dutton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dawn Dutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jun 2004 10:52:29 -0400

addition from a listmember:
"I spoke with a Panera representative regarding their Strawberry Poppyseed
Salad which is seasonal.  It contains lettuce, strawberries, blueberries,
pineapple, pecans, and their poppyseed dressing.  I always ask for them to
add the chicken breast as well.  For some reason, they did not list the
seasonal salads on their GF list, but this one is GF simply by reviewing the
ingredients."

SALADS:    (including the salad dressing)
(source of modified food starch is corn)
Greek Salad
Fandango Salad
Caesar Salad (without croutons)
Asian Sesame Chicken Salad (without Won Ton noodles)
Classic Cafe’ Salad

SOUPS:
-Moroccan Tomato Lentil
-Santa Fe Roasted Corn
-Vegetable and Sirloin Beef
-Vegetarian Black Bean
-Vegetarian Lentil
-Mesa Bean & Vegetable

SALAD DRESSING:
Balsamic Vinaigrette
Caesar
Greek
Fat-Free Poppy seed
Fat-Free Raspberry Vinaigrette
Sesame Vinaigrette

BEVERAGES:
Coffee
Juice, both apple and orange
Lemonade
Milk
Soda, both carbonated and bottled
Tea, both regular and Chai Tea

Make the most of your family vacation with tips from the MSN Family Travel
Guide! http://dollar.msn.com