From:
Nino & Anita <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jul 1998 14:36:49 +0800

Dear Listmembers, thank you to all those who responded with information,
experiences and links to websites on this subject.

L-Glutamine is an amino acid that aids in the healing of the intestine
and with the restoration of villi. One person wrote that going Gluten
Free saved her life and taking Glutamine restored her health.
Some said that it helped in curbing sugar, carbohydrate and alcohol
cravings.

Another attributed L-Glutamine to increased energy and help in building
muscles.

The doses people are taking varied from 500mg per day to three times a
day.

I have been taking a supplement for energy that contains Guarana, Korean
Ginseng, Gingko Biloba leaf and amino acids L-Tyrosine and L-Glutamine
and I can state that  have not felt better and back like my oldself like
this in a long time. And should this supplement also help with
intestinal health then I am pleased that I found it thanks to a friendly
Pharmacist who was trying to help restore my energy levels!

Good luck to all of you and I hope this has been informative and
relative with your Celiac conditions.
                        Regards  Anita in Aust.