From:
Isabella Porter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Isabella Porter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jun 2005 19:36:56 -0700

Hello everyone,

I was hoping to hear from members that live or have visited popular
areas of LA or NYC. An Italian family who does not speak English will be
on vacation in the USA, traveling with a celiac child to these locations
in a few weeks. Any information about restaurants, stores etc near the
hotel and vicinities will be greatly appreciated. The family is planning
to visit Disneyland as well. I am familiar with Story Tellers Café etc.
How far would Disneyland be from their hotels in LA?

Their locations will be:

*       New York: Hotel Belvedere situated in 319 W.48th Street - New
York City
*       Los Angeles: Hilton Los Angeles Airport situated in 5711 W.
Century Boulevard - Los Angeles
*       Santa Monica - California: Best western Gateway situated in 1920
Santa Monica Boulevard.

Thanks in advance. Isabella. Central Coast Celiacs.