From:
Ellen Allard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ellen Allard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jan 2006 10:18:51 -0800

I have a Breadman bread machine from pre-Celiac diagnosis. The bread pan is non-stick.

  1. Can I still use the unit? Maybe I should just give it away and get a new one?

  2. I've read about Breadman (and other companies) bread machines that specifically have gluten-free settings. Do you need to get those particular kind of bread machines or can I adapt the machine I have?

  Thanks. I will summarize.

  Ellen A.