From:
Amy Kravitz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 19:56:04 EST

HI to the List,

   I was recently diagnosed with CD and have been on the diet for nearly a
month now. My brother has had CD for years,so when I was first starting to GF
diet, my mom took me to the market to help me find foods I can eat.

   She had told me that Fantastic Foods puts out GF soups. I was just packing
my lunch for tomorrow and I noticed that the Jumpin' Black Bean soup has
"natural flavor(containing wheat protein)" . This sounds like no-no to me?

   I tried to call the company, but I didn't get a call back as of yet.

   Is anyone familiar with the Fantastic Foods soup line and which ones are
GF?

   Thanks,
   Amy in New Jersey