From:
Marne Platt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marne Platt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 2010 20:48:28 -0800

Hi everyone
Just wanted to let you all know about this great bakery  - I heard about them
here on the list first, and since my parents live in Las Vegas (less than a mile
away, in fact) I have been sampling all week as part of my holiday visit. We've
had brownies (frosted and unfrosted), blueberry muffins, apple caramel muffins,
apple pie, and cinnamon buns, and I'll be resurrecting my famous pre-diagnosis
garlic bread recipe tomorrow using one of their French breads.
Everything has been fantastic -the muffins and  brownies are chewy and tasty,
even the non-GF among us loved the apple pie (especially with dark chocolate ice
cream -after all, it is a holiday!) and the cinnamon buns are to die for.
There's plenty more on the menu (www.acesupglutenfreegoodies.com) too.
I have no financial interest in the bakery - I'm just thrilled to have great GF
baked goods in Vegas. They are in discussions with local businesses to supply GF
baked goods too!

For those of you visiting Vegas, the bakery is on Hualapai Way- about 20 minutes
from the Strip.

Happy Holidays and good eating!

Kind regards
Marne