From:
Lori Cannafax <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lori Cannafax <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 2010 20:09:47 -0700

Lone Star is very excited to have Betty Murray as our guest speaker this month.
Although Betty teaches a class on living gluten free at her wellness center, she
has volunteered to teach our Gluten Free 101 class and I will be announcing the
location for the first class to be held in October.

Betty Murray, CN, HHC, RYT is a Certified Nutritionist and Holistic Health
Counselor, founder of the Dallas-based integrative medical center, Living Well
Health & Wellness and founder of the Metabolic Blueprint SM wellness program.
Betty's nutrition counseling practice specializes in metabolic and digestive
disorders and weight loss resistance. A master of the biochemistry of the body,
Betty teaches her clients how to utilize nutritional interventions to improve
their health. Betty knows that each person is unique and there is no perfect way
of eating that works for every person. Each individual has his or her own
chemical and hormonal makeup and needs even though they may have gluten, dairy
or other food sensitivities.

Betty is a member of the National Association of Nutrition Professionals,
American Association of Drugless Practitioners and is a fellow with the
Institute of Functional Medicine.

September 18, 2010
9:00 am - 11:00 am

Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas
Southeast Conference Room, come to main entrance.
8200 Walnut Hill Lane, Dallas, TX 75231
214-632-1878, Rose Mary's cell phone
Have a GREAT day!!
Lori