From:
Rosalie Peipert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 28 Aug 2008 10:02:53 EDT

It looks like this is such a new drug that only one person responded. This
is the only information that was sent to me. Prestiq did not agree with my
friend's daughter. When one doesn't work, we have to move on to another one that
does work without dire side effects.

>>>I have been gluten intolerant for over a year and I have taken  PRISTIQ
for at least three months. I did not check with the company but I
have had absolutely no problem with this medication.

Maltodextrin is  gluten free. You can refer to Beth Hillson's column
on glutenfree.com where  she explains about maltodextrin<<<<
Rosalie (NJ)

deal here.