From:
Ann Sokolowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jun 1999 22:09:35 -0400

A few weeks ago, I complimented the owner of a local health food store
about his stock of gf products.  Wehn I went back today, I found he had
added two more shelves of products.  He said that even more products had
been ordered and were due in this week.  I also told him that I had told
several members of the list who lived here in Queen,s NY about his
stock.  He beamed from ear to ear.  Perhaps this is the way to get
products we can eat and enjoy....he even had gf lasagne pasta, which I
hadn't been able to find anywhere.

Ann