From:
JOHN P. KASSIS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 06:02:34 -0000

My family and I went out to breakfast on Saturday morning and it broke
my heart to see my 6 year old celiac daughter stare at the wonderful
huge cinnamon sticky buns passing by her.  So..... I told her that I
would bake her own sticky buns on Sunday morning.

Well here is the recipe that I came up with and they were a huge
success!

I used the bun recipe from Jane Conrad that was posted to this list June
23, 1999 as I use it for all of my bread.

Make one bread recipe.

Spray a piece of waxed paper about 20" long with vegetable oil spray
Scoop the dough onto the waxed paper in a lump
Carefully (with wet or oiled hands)spread the dough into a rectangle
aprox. 10" x 14"
Drizzle 3 Tablespoons melted butter over all and sprinkle generously
with cinnamon and sugar (about 1/2 cup or more)
Lift the long side of the paper and the dough will start to roll over.

Continue to roll it up and  then slice into 6 pieces.

Put cinnamon rolls into muffin tin (I use a muffin top pan) and bake at
400 degrees for about 15-18 minutes.

While they are still hot, drizzle with frosting made from powdered sugar
and milk with a little vanilla.

DELICIOUS!!

This whole process only took about 40 minutes.

Good Luck.

Beth
El Dorado Hills, CA