From:
Bev Messner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 14:14:39 -0500

Hi Again,

Remember the big discussion on using Palm Pilots?  This was just around
the first of December.   Many of you either had one you weren't using,
or planned to get one.

I put as much information into mine that I could possibly find.  I have
it loaded.   Then I went to Florida for five weeks (yeah...it was great
weather!).....  and that thing was so darn handy.   I used it many, many
times to look up stuff.  It is worth its weight in gold!!   Some were
only going to put in foods that pertained to them, but I discourage
that because you can go to another part of the country and find a whole
bunch of weird brand names that will pop up on your list when you least
expect it.

Not to mention that it was my address book as well, along with all my
e-mail addresses.     As in Blue's Clues...for you young mothers, or us
grandmas with little ones....  the handy, dandy notebook!!

If you don't have one, get it.   There are so many places on the
internet to download foods and drugs.  You will never regret it.   Your
lists will always be with you!!

Bev
Mansfield, Ohio