From:
WILLIAM AMMERMAN <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
WILLIAM AMMERMAN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 08:18:59 -0500

Help a child understand their disease.  Help a child understand your
disease.  Help support celiac disease research.
Fully illustrated with whimsical watercolors by artist Richard S. Cihlar
that your child will love!

Eating Gluten-Free with Emily
A Story for Children with Celiac Disease
Written by Bonnie J. Kruszka
Illustrated by Richard S. Cihlar
ISBN:  1-4010-8949-6

This is the story of Emily, a happy, active five year old, who
suddenlybecomes ill.  Emily describes the process through which she is
diagnosed with celiac disease, and chronicles real-life situations that all
children with dietary restrictions inevitably face.  She then recounts the
lifestyle changes necessary to manage her disease in terms that young
children can understand.

To order your copy today for $14.99 plus shipping, visit:
http://www.xlibris.com/EatingGlutenFreewithEmily.html

Or call 1-888-795-4274

"Finally a child friendly tool for the parents of young Celiacs. My son is
eleven and he still finds the book comforting."
-Serena Dorflinger, Mayfield Heights, OH

"Eating Gluten-Free with Emily has been a most helpful resource that I have
used to help my 5 year-old understand my disease. She related well since she
has specific food allergies. I have also read the story of Emily to my
students to help them understand the disease their classmate and I share."
-Tammy Luedke, Tallmadge, OH

"This is one of the best products I have for children with celiac disease.
Really well done!"
-Dr. Alessio Fasano, M.D., Center for Celiac Research,University of Maryland

"A much needed and timely piece of work."
-Dr. Ramasamy Manikam, M.D., Center for Celiac Research, University of
Maryland

"My children love this book!  They enjoy the story, the clever
illustrations, and the main character, Emily, who uses words and stories to
which they can relate."
-Trisha B. Lyons, R.D., L.D., Clinical Dietitian, MetroHealth Medical
Center, Cleveland

**A percentage of proceeds will donated to celiac disease research