From:
Brian & Tami Fuller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 09:28:37 -0800

new Celiac here....

isn't it okay for us to be eating Diane's Corn Tortillas?  And how about
Tostitos 100% White Corn chips?  I went to the Frito-Lay web site and
attained a complete GF list of their products.

Do any of you eat commercial brand products?  I can't tell, yet, what
I'm sensitive to as I'm still trying to heal....I've only been
gluten-free for like 10 days.

How about chips you find at a health food store where their only
ingredients are: potatoes, olive oil, and salt.....still the package
doesn't say: "gluten-free", but ingredients indicate so.

Where do you guys buy your snacks and crunchies?  Recently I ordered
from glutensolutions.com, the order should be here today...anxious to
see how good it is.

Thanks!!