From:
Kelli Wages <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 22:04:51 -0500

Okay, I've had several people say that breast cancer is not related to
birth control pills.  What I was referring to, was that the people who
responded to my menstrual cycles question, who had breast cancer, think
they got it from taking birth control pills.

I did not say specifically that birth control pills cause breast cancer.
 I was referring to the people who responded and told me their story.  I
take birth control pills myself and do not have a history of breast
cancer in my family.  So, I am not against them at all and will continue
taking them until something better comes along.

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding.

Kelli/Michigan

"I can hear the wind whisper my name...telling me it's
time to head out again...my horse is trailered and the lights are shut
down...and I'm long overdue for headin' out of town...I've got a fever
they call the rodeo...just enough winnin' to make the next
show...sometimes you make 8 sometimes you hit dirt...go on and pin
another number to the back of my shirt..." - Radney Foster