From:
Joan Wade <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joan Wade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jan 2004 10:05:22 -0800

    Are you tired of mixing flours, gritty flours, and baked products that make you wish for the "Good Old Days"? Sylvan Border Farm products are the answer to your frustrations. Our General Purpose Flour is a blend of light and nutritious flours and has great baking properties. The latest message that we received said, "Your flour is light years ahead of the other gluten-free flours on the market".
Most of our customers say with excitement, "I found your flour and I am back to baking again"!
    The uniqueness of our products is a combination of the following:
    1). Sylvan Border Farm uses a blend of light and nutritious flours - eight flours that bring you both a nutritious product and great flavor.
    2). The ingredients are packaged in an oxygen-free pouch that maintains the freshness of the ingredients.
    3). Tested at the Food Allergy Research & Resource Program at the University of Nebraska using the ELISA Test. The lower limit for their test is 10 parts per million. The Sylvan Border Farm products were below the lower limit of detection.
    You will enjoy all of the Sylvan Border Farm mixes.
    General Purpose Flour
    Pancake & Waffle Mix
    Lemon Cake Mix
    Bread Mixes