From:
Diane Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Feb 1998 18:05:38 EST

I preface this post with the caveat, that not all  those celebrating Passover
may agree. However, Sephardic and many Reform Jews  will eat rice during
Passover. I realize that other Jews may not be comfortable with this.  If you
are comfortable eating rice, Hol-grain rice crackers make a very good
substitute for matzoh.

They also make delicious matzoh balls.  Just grind them up  until they are the
same texture as matzoh meal.   Follow the directions on the Manishevitz Matzoh
ball mix box, just substitute the Hol-grain ground crackers for the matzoh
meal.  For those of you who don't feel comfortable trying this on Passover,
but miss matzoh balls, I suggest you try this for another holiday.  Diane
Smith