From:
Chris Hanisco <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Hanisco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 2004 16:58:09 -0500
<<Disclaimer: Verify this information before applying it to your
situation.>>

Hi everyone! I hope you're all feeling well today.

I am starting a company packaging and selling dry dip mixes made of herbs
and spices. I plan to sell them at craft shows. The state just inspected my
kitchen today and I passed! Now I need to get serious and finish developing
my products.

I'd really like to keep my ingredients gluten free (heck, I need to taste
test them!). I need to make a bacon dip, and I have to use imitation bacon
bits (not the real one like Hormel puts out because they are too moist and
cake up the other ingredients). Can anyone recommend a brand or two? The
ones I have seen so far have wheat gluten listed on the labels - usually
last.

Thanks so much! I will summarize.

Chris in NH
(SerenDIPity Gourmet Specialties)