From:
Joy Mendez <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joy Mendez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Dec 2003 15:35:09 -0500

I got some of this from the dr. for my son's cough, but I cannot find
anything about over the weekend regarding its gluten status.  It isn't
listed in my Stokes Medicine Cabinet guide, and no one answers the phone
there.  It isn't in the archives either.  The label says:

Prometh/COD 6.25-10 Syrup substituted for Pometh syrup w/c

I'm beleive this is a generic form but it sure sounds the same as the "real"
one.  Anyone have any experience with it?  My son could really use this over
the weekend.  Thanks...

Joy in Arizona