From:
NuGo Gluten Free <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
NuGo Gluten Free <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Sep 2011 10:44:11 -0400

We are very excited to announce NuGO Slim, the first almost sugar-free high
protein bar made without maltitol or artificial sweeteners! NuGO Slim bars are
certified gluten-free, Kosher, diabetic-friendly, and high in both protein and
fiber. Goodness comes naturally with only 2 grams of sugar from REAL Dark
Chocolate and chicory root, a natural dietary fiber.

Look at these great features of NuGO Slim:
 . Almost Sugar-Free (2 grams of sugar)
 . High Protein (15 grams)
 . High Fiber (9 grams)
 . 180 Calories
 . All Natural
 . No Maltitol or Artificial Sweeteners
 . No High Fructose Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Oils, or Trans Fats
 . Low Glycemic
 . Diabetic-Friendly
 . Certified Gluten-Free
 . OU Kosher Certified
 . Made with REAL Dark Chocolate
 . 3 Flavors: Brownie Crunch, Roasted Peanut, and Raspberry Truffle

http://www.nugonutrition.com/2011/08/29/nugo-slim-the-first-almost-sugar-free-
protein-bar-without-maltitol-or-artificial-sweeteners/

If you are looking for certified gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free, and vegan
protein bars, then NuGo Free is the bar for you.

Learn More and Order Online:
http://www.nugonutrition.com/nugo-slim/

Use our store locator to find a store near you.
http://www.nugonutrition.com/about/store-locator/

Healthy Regards,

NuGo Gluten Free
Website: http://www.nugonutrition.com/