Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2007 11:09:16 -0600

Hi All--

One of the pharmacies I use(d) told me that Levoxyl by Sandoz has been
discontinued. I don't know that that is true and want to verify it with
Sandoz, but can't find a phone number for them (pharmacy didn't have one,
either). Levoxyl by Sandoz is both GF and soy free. I've searched the
archives for various ways contact information for drug companies could be
listed, but didn't find anything. I Googled Sandoz, but couldn't find a
phone number on any of the web sites. The Delphi Forums site isn't working
this morning, either.

For those of you who use this same drug, I was able to verify that Levoxyl
by King Pharmaceuticals is GF and soy free. However, there are three
colorings.

If anyone has an 800 phone no. for Sandoz or a link to phone numbers for
drug manufacturers, I would appreciate the information. Thanks.

Ayn in Alabama