Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 05:24:04 -0800

First, I must apologize for the lateness of this summary; shortly after
posting the question, my family went through the flu bug. (I am happy to
report that I have been healthier this flu season, since being gluten free
for a year, than I have been in previous years! Yay!). We are still
catching up. Sorry it took so long!

I’ll repost my message and proceed with the summary, which will take two
parts because I wanted to include ample excerpts from several encouraging