Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 1997 14:12:46 +0000

I live in Eugene, Oregon & tracked down the manufacturers of Waffle
Heaven.
They are not listed in the phone book etc...

Their phone # 541-484-1010
They sell 8 round waffles per box (11 oz)

Van's has 6 per box (9 oz)

The manager said they are sold as "wheat free" - when asked if they are
manufactured on a dedicated line..... she said *NO-THEY ARE NOT MADE ON
A GF DEDICATED LINE*

I must admit, I have not called Vans and asked if theirs is made on a
dedicated either (to be fair).

They don't sell them directly- you have to go through a distributor. If
you call the number listed above, they will help you locate a
distributor near you.

For those who live in the Eugene/Springfield Wilamette Valley area they
can be purchased at Oasis & Sundance Natural food stores.

It is a local call for me~ so if any listmembers would like me to ask
questions or request that they send more info, I'd be glad to pass the
info along.

Fran/ Oregon