From:
Abigail Neuman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jun 1998 20:45:27 PDT

Please note we have an additional chat time on Sunday evenings that will
be moderated by Richard Quillin! This time is great for people on the
U.S. West Coast.

This is a monthly reminder regarding The Celiac Disease On-Line Support
Group.  This support group is dedicated to providing on-line support to
people with Celiac Disease.  Registration is required but the service is
free.  We provide a message board for posting messages on Celiac Disease
and gluten intolerance.  We also have a 24 hour chat room available,
with great folks to chat with on Celiac issues.   Our purpose is to
provide emotional support and practical support to those who wish to
live a gluten free life.  If you are shy about posting your questions to
the entire 2500 member Celiac email list and would feel more comfortable
posting message to our small audience, please stop by our message board.
We will be happy to answer any questions that you might have.

Both the message board and chat room can be accessed through our
WebPage: http://www.customforum.com/celiac/

Currently, moderated scheduled chats are:

Sundays 9-11pm U.S. Eastern Time (6-8pm Pacific Time)(Richard)
Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8-10pm U.S. Eastern Time (Abigail)
Wednesday afternoons starting 1pm U.S. Eastern Time (Linda)

Changes in the moderated chat schedule will be posted on the message
board as they occur.  Also please note that many people stop in at other
times and on other evenings to chat with each other.  Occasionally other
members of the support group provide back up for moderated chats if the
regular moderator is unavailable.

Contacts:
Abigail Neuman at: [log in to unmask] (Webmaster)
Linda Holme at: [log in to unmask] (Assistant Webmaster)
Richard Quillin at: [log in to unmask] (Sun Chat Moderator)