From:
Sandy Kohler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sandy Kohler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Oct 2005 11:23:41 -0500

GLUTEN INTOLERANCE EDUCATIONAL CONFERENCE
Don't Miss This Conference Opportunity!!!! Register NOW!
October 14 - 15, 2005
Courtyard by Marriot - Moorhead, MN

Red River Celiacs GIG is hosting a Gluten Intolerance Education Conference
Oct. 14-15, 2005 to be held at the Courtyard by Marriot in Moorhead, MN.

National speakers include Dr. Peter Green from Columbia University, Dr.
Michelle Pietzak from Children?s Hospital Los Angeles and Shelley Case R.D.
from Regina.

We are anticipating 250 or more attendees including dieticians, physicians,
nurses, daycare providers, students, celiacs and general public.  We have
many vendors signed up and it is a great opportunity to hear the latest
information about Celiac Disease, rela
ted autoimmune diseases,nutrition, and
much more.  See what new products are available.

Continuing Education credits and certificate of attendance available, please
see brochure for details. Dietitians earn 8 CPE's.  Friday night is for
medical professionals only. Saturday is open to the general public as well
as medical professionals. REGISTER NOW!!!

Information on speakers is also on the website as well as flyers to post.
Please spread the word.

CELIAC TESTING AT PRACS

Due to PRACS staffing and to accomodate testing of persons attending Friday
nights medical conference, PRACS has made the following changes for testing:

DATE: October 14, 2005
TIME: 2:00 - 4:00 p.m. and 5:00-7:00 p.m. Change in Times!
Ages: Anyone over the age of 6 years can be tested.
Children under 6 will not be tested. YOU MUST BE PRE-REGISTERED! See
brochure for details.  Only $10! Only a f
ew spaces left.

We are sorry for any inconvenience this causes, but we are very appreciative
to PRACS for donating their time, staff, and supplies to make this happen.
Please call Stacey at 701-237-4854 if you have questions regarding the
celiac blood screening.

Brochures and flyers are online at www.redriverceliacs.org or If you have
any questions, please call Stacey Juhnke @701-237-4854 [log in to unmask] or
Sandy Kohler 218-233-4898 or 701-361-8589 email: [log in to unmask]
or [log in to unmask]