From:
Sue Webb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 09:53:52 -0200

As someone who uses Claritin and Claritin-D I would very
much like to contact the company.

However, US participants should try to report both the
800 number AND the "regular" number.

Remember 800 numbers do not work outside of the US.  I am happy to
pay the price to call the regular number from overseas, especially
if someone has allready made the effort to get the number.

Thanks