From:
"Roger L. Goodman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 19:20:51 -0500

Here's a quick summary of the 40+ responses rec'd.  Thanks to all that
responded!  Several people said there was no need to change sandwich
fillings - just make them gf.  Of course, I forgot to mention I am also
DF & have never cared much for lunch meats.  So I am a really hard case!
Still I got some good suggestions.

Filling suggestions:  pb&jelly, ham/cheese, chicken salad, turkey,
ham/ham salad, roast beef, any suitable leftovers, shredded veggies
w/mayo, egg salad, lettuce & cucumber, hamburger, hot dogs, almond butter
or other nut butters, black bean dip, lentil spread, white fish, BLT,
salmon salad, mashed baked beans, hummus, seafood salad, corned beef,
sloppy joe.

As for GF lunch meats: Boar's Head are all GF except their "loaf types";
Oscar Meyer - many are GF; Hillshire Farms - ham & turkey & maybe others;
Suggested to get publication "Tri County Shoppers Guide" & to ask your
deli for an ingredient list of their meats.

Thanks again!

Sharon - Springfield, VA