Date:
Thu, 13 May 2004 22:33:00 EDT

This is a message from Earl Ley, Seattle Celiacs, Branch of GIG, to the local
Seattle folks.

Get out of bed early. I want to hear the pitter-patter of little feet this
Saturday.

Paula Snyder sent Earl an email to let everyone know that the walk-celebrity
is at 8:30 with KIRO TV.

Earl says - OK team, it is going to be a beautiful day. Let me hear some
excitement from you. Go team - raise money too.

From Paula:

I wanted to pass on to you that the plan is for everyone to arrive around
8:00 am, if possible, and be ready to walk at 8:30 with Wayne Havrelly from KIRO
TV. The more people there at that time, the better press coverage we will
have!

Hope to see you there on Saturday!

Thanks,
Paula Snyder
Seattle Walk Committee member

Where? Greenlake Community Center

When? Saturday, May 15, 2004

Walk around beautiful Green Lake for research and also attend a food fair.

Help raise Awareness by being there when the TV Cameras are rolling.

Want more information? Go to www.gluten.net and click on Events.

Nancy
WA