From:
Marcy Thorner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 10:25:19 EDT

Hi!

I called this morning about the GF status of Breyers Light yogurts.  The
source of the modified food starch is either corn or tapioca.  I was refering
specifically to the "Classic Strawberry" flavor (by barcode) when I called,
but the labels I checked all seem to read about the same (please check for
yourself).  I did not question the natural flavors because I have become
convinced that it is not an issue.  If you disagree then you would need to
investigate further to determine whether to include it in your diet.  For my
family, I count this as good news!

Marcy in MD