From:
Anna Ashworth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2005 00:01:44 EST

Here are the responses I received to my inquiry about dining out in Sedona,
Arizona.

One person suggested I go online and find the locations for Outback,
Carrabbas Grill, and Bone Fish Grill since they all have gf menus.  I  checked, but
none were in the Sedona area (under 1 hour away).

Another person who used to live in Sedona said that she would try 101
Omelets, also known as the Coffeepot, located on rte 89A in West Sedona  (breakfast
& lunch only).  She did well with their beef fajitas and  their corn tortillas
and their omelette with home fries.  She also  suggested the Cowboy Club in
Uptown Sedona.  The plain buffalo burger has  no fillers, and they have a small
prime rib.  The New Frontier Natural  Foods Market, located on 89A in West
Sedona has some gf items, but not as large  a selection as is found in other
markets in larger towns.

Someone else suggested I refer to _www.goodhealthpublishing.com_
(http://www.goodhealthpublishing.com) .

I made reservations at The Penrose, a bed and breakfast in Sedona.   The
husband,wife team said they were familiar with the gf diet and had received  that
request many times before.

Thank you for your help,

Anna Ashworth