Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2006 14:52:19 -0500

Hi everyone,
 It's Deb with another Britnee question. I am wondering if anyone has had
bad reactions after a dental cleaning. Brit seems to think (and her stomach
always tells the truth) that after the last visit to the dentist she was
sick from the cleaning. She is due for another cleaning and very nervous.
My dentist really wants to help. I know I need to ask if it whatver he is
using GF but, I thought it would be better for him to check the ingredients
first if that is possible. Actually, I would love to check it myself but,I
don't know if I would know any more than he would. I read that the gloves
could be sprinkled with flour before they are boxed but,if that is the case
where do I pick up gloves for the hygentists to use? What else do I need to
check? I live in Lisle, IL and have used this dentist since before Brit's
diagnosis. Any help would be great..Thanks!