From:
Melonie Katz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Melonie Katz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Jun 2005 09:35:26 -0700

Hello List,

I have an ususual request for some help with a recipe of mine.  I am wondering what some of you may use for a gluten-free alternative for ramen noodles.  (yes, the cheap-o wheat laden ramen noodles that come in many flavors and cost about ten cents, or less, per pack).  I have a wonderful non-noodle recipe that calls for a package of ramen noodles and I'm trying to figure out how to make the substitution.

Please email me your ideas (to [log in to unmask]) and let me know if they are something you have successfully tried in the past or if it is just an idea that you have.  Also, if you have tried something that did not work, I'd be interested to know that too, so I won't do the same.

Melonie Katz
Northern Virginia

"Do not follow where the path may lead.  Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." quote from Ralph Waldo Emerson