From:
Jeff Feldgoise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 1996 18:57:10 EST

We just bought the Zojirushi S-15A bread machine and are now regretting
it.  It seems that to program the machine for GF breads, you have to sit
and watch the entire baking process.  For the money it costs, this
machine should allow you to easily program in the custom cycle without
babysitting it for the entire four hour cycle.  Am I just missing
something, or is this machine really not all that it is cracked up to
be?

-Jeff Feldgoise
Brookline, MA