Date:
Wed, 21 Oct 1998 19:52:47 -0500

Hello To All;

Once again I am in need of your expertice.  Does any of you Celiacs suffer
from Osteoarthitis?  If so what do you do to control this disease or the
pain that comes with it?  I would be interested in any information you could
send me.

Another point of interest to me, is:  "Has anyone cleanse/detoxed one's
liver using flaxseed oil?  Have you benefit from doing this?

Once again thank you to All for your support and valuable information you
all share.

Thank you in advance, take care of yourselfs.

Stella