Date:
Sun, 28 Jan 2007 16:59:31 +0000

$35.00 breakfast.
I was in Niagara Falls, Canada in very expensive hotel. I explained to chef
my gluten problem, so he prepared for me excellent breakfast.
On the fry pan he put few slices of smoked ham
After few minutes he added cup of chopped green vegetables mixed with 2
eggs, salt and pepper. (Green peppers, onion, garlic, lettuce, celery,
broccoli and tomatoes). On the top he put lots of sliced Mozzarella cheese.
On the plate he furnished with more slices of tomatoes, some green
vegetables and fruits. It looked and tasted great. I enjoyed every bit of
it.
Cost $35.00, but it was worth every penny of it; include $5.00 tip.
Since that I am making similar breakfast every morning with some changes in
vegetables and fruits.
Bone appetite!
Kevin, From Toronto, Canada