From:
Judy Lay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 1997 09:22:30 +0000

Sarah suggested supplies could be sent to the whole list so here goes.

My husband was diagnosed with CD in June 1996, so December 1996 was the
first GF Christmas. We bought Christmas items from 2 suppliers, I also
tasted the items and they were very good.

1. Lifestyle - delivers freshly baked items on the day that you state on the
order form. We bought sausage rolls and a Christmas pudding last year. Here
is the URL:
   http://www.glutenfree.co.uk/

2. Nutricia - we ordered their mince pies through our local pharmacy. I will
get the address and email it.

I also bought a GF Christmas cake but can't remember from which company.

Please note that our only involvement with Lifestyle & Nutricia is with
buying GF foods from them, we have no other connection with them.

Judy Lay
near Oxford, England
Judy Lay                           Email: [log in to unmask]
Enterprise Solutions Unit          Phone: 01235 445666
Information Systems Engineering    Fax:   01235 445831
DCI, RAL