From:
Ann Sokolowski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ann Sokolowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Oct 2005 12:25:03 -0400

Several emailed me asking for recommendations for the L-glutamine and Probiotics complex that is taken with each meal to heal leaky gut syndrome and possibly get rid of your lactose intolerance.  I called my health food store.  He said there are about ten different brands of Probiotics and they are all good.  This is amazing...when I took it there was only one and that one could only be obtained thru a nutritionist.

As for glutamine...this is an amino acid that gets oxygen to the brain and acts as a catalyst for other nutrients.  Here in the NYC area, two brands are particularly good....Solgar, a national brand and Twin Labs which is made on Long Island and is therefore, always fresh

You may not know that BY LAW, all ingredients in vitamins must be listed on label.  SO, you can tell if a vitamin is gf just by reading the label!