From:
Jamie & Deirdre <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jamie & Deirdre <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2007 17:42:21 +0100

Hello to all,

We are travelling to Paris at the end of June/beginning of July.
Can anyone recommend hotels, hostels, shops or restaurants
that are safe for a couple who both eat gluten-free?

I've had a look at the archives, but the most recent entry
under "Paris" was dated 2005.  Two years is a long time
the tourism industry; just ask anyone who has travelled
with a slightly out-of-date guide book.  :-)

Thanks for any advice or recommendations.

Respectfully yours,

Deirdre Shepherd
in Edinburgh, Scotland