From:
Cindy Holmes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cindy Holmes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 12:07:44 -0400

I need to find a prescription steroid nasal spray for my daughter
because her zyrtec just isn't helping her allergies.  I have called
three companies and have gotten three variations of this answer:  it
might have gluten in it because we change our suppliers/ingredients a
lot.  I am not very comfortable with these answers.  Does anyone have
experience with or information on these products?  Examples: Flonase,
Nasacort, Nasonex, Rhinocort.

By the way, her GI doc says these sprays must be GF because they can run
down the back of the throat and into the stomach.

Thanks for you help,
Cindy in MA