From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 8 Aug 2009 22:02:19 EDT

Hi Members,

A quick reminder about our meeting on August 15th at 1:00 pm - in the
Auditorium at Harrison Medical Center at 2320 Cherry Ave., Bremerton, WA. Our
topic will be "All About The Gluten Free Diet" with updates and discussion
about  the diet and how we all handle it. Please feel free to bring guests and
family  and we will have raffle baskets of GF foods and an opportunity to
exchange your  favorite recipes and ideas about the diet.

Don't forget to try to read that article by Allessio Fasano in this month's
 Scientific American magazine. You can pull it up by going to
_www.scientificamerican.com_ (http://www.scientificamerican.com)  and  clicking on
favorite articles or finding it at your local library.

ALSO...Foley's Pizza will be open from 11:00am on for us to come and enjoy
a gluten-free pizza or dessert before you come to the meeting. It is
located on  Lebo Ave. in the Sheridan Plaza across from the hospital. Mona is
opening just  for us, so please show your support and come over for lunch before
the  meeting.

If anyone needs a ride to the meeting, please let me know or Carol McLaren
at 360-792-9527 or [log in to unmask] (mailto:[log in to unmask]) .

See you there.

Sue Eliot
Branch Manager
Kitsap/Olympic Peninsula