Date:
Sun, 1 Nov 2009 14:59:53 -0500

Thanks for all the responses.  I was looking for a multi vitamin for a
teenage girl.  I have NOT VERFIED the information from any response noted
below.

Please note that information provided in this message is not meant as
medical advice.  Consult your medical team for diagnostic and treatment
concerns.

From people who use the brand noted below:
1 - Nature Made brand - label say gluten free
2 - Slice of life
3 - All Country life
4 - Pioneer - label says gluten free
5 - GNC - label says "no gluten"
6 - Target Gummy Multivitamin "Up and Up store brand" - gluten free
7 - Viactiv Chewable
8 - Kirkland (Costco) brand
9 - CVS brand
10 - Freeda Vitamins, for a teenage girl Yelets
11 - One A Day Teen Advantage
12 - Country Life LLC
13 - Michael's
14 - Country Life Chewable  Adult Multi - label says no gluten, soy, milk,
preservatives, wheat

From Sales reps who replied:

1 - Shaklee Vita-Lea
2 - New Chapter.  Our vitamins do not have any gluten-containing
ingredients, but we periodically test them to ensure that no cross
contamination is occurring.  I have attached the results of one such test...
less than three parts per million is the lowest possible outcome and
indicates a negative result for gluten.
3 - Isotonix multivitamins that are gf and the label is clearly marked that
it does not contain gluten.  We have an adult line with or without iron and
a children's line.