From:
Janet Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janet Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2007 21:18:17 -0400

Hi Everyone,

Alex only has a few days left for his Halloween campaign to raise money for
the Center for Celiac Reseach.  So... in the spirit of this eve of Halloween or
as we native Detroiters say Devil's night.. let's help him raise the spirits and
make a mark on the donating map :)

Need a link?  Well, my web-site has been taken over by some very scary
creatures...who will be more than happy to take you there!

http://www.charlotte-celiac-connection.org

Happy Halloween!

Best Regards, Janet

Janet Kline