Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2007 14:08:41 EDT

Berry Green is on of my all time favorite products and I was thrilled  to
receive the note about BG's gluten content... (Until now I  have avoided this
product because it contains oats.) Here's the info.,  along with another idea.
Cheers, Sara

The company that I work for makes a terrific, certified organic  product
called Berry Green.  There are no grasses at all in it, but it  does
contain cultured, fermented oats.  New Chapter has had Berry  Green
tested by an independent lab and the gluten content was less than  three
parts per million.  (This is the lowest detectable level and  indicates a
"negative" test result.)  Here is a link to more info...

http://www.newchapter.info/product/product.lasso?-Search=Action&-Table=P
_Web&-Database=NewChapter&-KeyValue=173

When  Berry Green first came out I was hesitant to try it because of  the
oats.  My personal gluten philosophy is to avoid anything that  might
contain even a trace of gluten.  Since the testing was done, it  has
become one of my favorite products ever!  It is definitely the  best
TASTING product of its kind and I have never had a reaction from  it.

Hope this helps!

and

Sara

I use Super Food from Dr. Schulze. You can phone them for information  at
1-800-HERB-DOC

These greens are organically grown and harvested.  They DO contain grasses
from barley, alfalfa, and wheat; but are harvested  prior to getting to the
stage where there would be formation of the gluten  containing part of the
plant. You can call them for verification. I have used  these greens for over
a year and have never had any problems. They give me  more energy.

I am not associated with this company, and do not receive  any compensation
from them. I am just a user of their fantastic  products!